Everyone is probably excited to know about Ally Lewber and get to know about her. But who is Ally Lewber Boyfriend? How has the couple’s journey been?
To get more information regarding Ally Lewber, stay with us until the end, as we will provide everything necessary about her life and career journey.
So, without further ado, let’s dig into her life.
Early Life Of Ally Lewber
- Ally Lewber is an astrologer born on January 13, 1996, in Springboro, Ohio, U.S., and currently lives in Los Angeles, California. Her parents are David Lewber and Lorena Rankin.
- Lewber’s mother worked as an HR manager at Dayton Progress Corporation for 22 years until the end of 2008. Meanwhile, her father died in 2007.
- The astrologer completed her high school at Springboro High School. Later, she attended Belmont University for her B.A. in entertainment industry studies from 2014 to 2018.
- She also went to Penn State University to study Weather Forecasting from August 2020 to June 2022 for her further studies.
- Ally’s mission is to “empower her clients through “natal astrology” and aspires to “help develop a deeper feeling of self-love and acceptance.” She specializes in birth chart readings and astrological predictions.
Ally Lewber Boyfriend
Ally Lewber boyfriend has been a discussed topic by many people, and people are curious to know more about the astrologer’s relationship and her boyfriend.
Many of us know that Ally is dating DJ James Kennedy, and they have been dating for quite a long time. James was born on January 26, 1992, in London, United Kingdom.
Kennedy is the son of Andros Georgiou and Jacqueline Georgiou. He also shares siblings, Harry Georgiou and Dylan Georgiou, and James’s nationality is British.
Ally Lewber boyfriend is also known for T.V. shows, including Vanderpump Rules and the Podcast series Everything Iconic with Danny Pellegrino.
Let’s know more about the couple’s relationship journey.
Relationship Journey Of The Couple: Are They Still Together?
The couple started to date in January 2022, but they made it official through their Instagram in March.
About six weeks after Kennedy called off his engagement to Raquel Leviss, the duo revealed on part two of the Vanderpump Rules season 10 reunion that they had started dating.
While everyone questioned Kennedy if he was ready to jump into a serious relationship just after his following engagement, he said it was enough time, and everyone processes breakups differently.
The couple moved in together in June 2023, and it was Kennedy’s first time being the homeowner and a new roommate. The couple revealed it themselves, and both were excited about their new journey.
You might also be interested to learn more about Chita Rivera ex-husband.
Experiences Of The Astrologer
Ally started working at WDTN-TV as a cast member for “The Valley” for one year and four months. She also worked as a Public Relations Intern at the Jim Havey Public Relations.
At the Hummingbird Production, Lewber interned for four months. She also did a five-month film internship at Mosaic Media Group in Los Angeles, CA. Ally has interned in many places, including Viacom and 20th Century Fox Production.
Later, in September 2018, Ally started to work as a Front Desk Receptionist at Picture Head, and she did the job for one year and seven months. At The Hollywood Gossip and Afterbuzz TV, she worked as a staff writer and On-Air Host.
The astrologer is currently working as a front desk Receptionist at Soho House & Co., which she started in June 2021, and she is also giving birth chart sessions.
We hope to hear more from the couple about their relationship.
Q. How old is Ally Lewber?
A. She is 28 years old.
Q. Who is Ally Lewber boyfriend?
A. Her boyfriend is James Kennedy.