With his exceptional gameplay and professionalism, the right-handed Dutch tennis player Botic Van De Zandschulp has been making waves in tennis. Recently he achieved his career-high ranking at no. 22.
As the player continues to excel in tennis, one can’t stop but wonder if anyone has been with him through his thick and thin. So, this article will help reduce your curiosity by discussing Botic Van De Zandschulp’s girlfriend.
Intersting Facts About Botic Van De Zandschulp
- The Dutch professional tennis player was born on October 4, 1995, in Wageningen, Netherlands, to his parents, Jan and Ingrid Van De Zandschulp. He grew up alongside his brother Melvin Van De Zandschulp.
- Growing up, Botic was a huge fan of Rafael Nadal, Andre Agassi and Andy Roddick. He has not met most of them until now, but he is really hopeful that his time will come when he finally meets his idols.
- The tennis player believes that he is not a selfie guy. The last time he clicked a proper photo was in the off-season when he went to Dubai.
- Besides tennis, he enjoys playing and watching football. He is a huge fan of AFC Ajax. Moreover, he has diverse interests and hobbies. He enjoys binging movies and TV shows.
- He finds it annoying when objects fall out of his pocket. He frequently misplaces his iPhone while riding in cabs. Botic retains the phone in his pocket, but it slips out and slides down the car, and when he remembers about his phone, the car would already be gone.
Love Beyond The Baseline: Botic Van De Zandschulp’s Girlfriend
Love may show up anywhere, anytime, and usually at unexpected times. For Dutch tennis sensation Botic Van De Zandschulp, this notion was true in numerous ways.
Amid the arduous demands of professional tennis and the frenzy of international competitions, he discovered fame and his girlfriend, Floor Isabel ‘t Hart, who served as an unfailing source of courage and support.
The couple met each other through some tennis tournaments where both had participated during their juniors.
Botic Van De Zandschulp’s girlfriend had shared an emotional post about how they met in a tournament and how their relationship has been going since then.
Despite the beautiful duo having been tight-lipped about sharing any details of their relationship, both have shared a bite of their relationship, declaring their togetherness of 11 years.
Botic and Isabel decided to go public about their relationship in 2021 and have been showcasing their love and care for each other through adorable social media posts.
Hence, Botic’s experience in the tennis world is further enriched by their love story, which was forged amid the highs and lows of his incredible career.
Some Extract From Her Life
Floor Isabel’t Hart has Indonesian roots and was born on February 6. Recently Botic Van De Zandschulp’s lover was able to get back to her roots during her trip to Bali, where her boyfriend accompanied her.
Moreover, Floor is a student at Vrije University currently residing in Amsterdam. Additionally, from her social media, it can be extracted that she plays tennis but not professionally.
Furthermore, Botic Van De Zandschulp’s love interest loves to travel. If we peek at her social media, she has a whole highlight full of her traveling blogs and memories, including places like Thailand, Paris, Egypt, and the USA.
Isabel has diverse interests and hobbies, including a gym and playing hockey. During an interview, Botic shared that he doesn’t usually attend live sporting events but sometimes goes to see the hockey field where his girlfriend plays hockey.
The tennis player added that she plays hockey for a team in Holland, but it is not professional.
Similarly, you may be interested in learning about Francisco Cerundolo’s girlfriend.
Celebrating the Hidden Gem: The Supportive Girlfriend Behind the Tennis Star
Botic Van De Zandschulp’s partner has been a constant presence in his life, providing him with a solid foundation of emotional support.
From the early stages of his career, when he faced numerous challenges and setbacks, Isabel stood by his side, acting as his biggest cheerleader and fan, providing Zandschulp with unwavering support.
Moreover, Floor has been an understanding partner who understands the intense side of sports and showed her faith in him which helped the professional player to stay focused and motivated, even during tough times.
Lastly, we hope the long-term relationship will be transitioned into a life-long bond tied with the marriage vows.