Francesco Carrozzini is an Italian director and photographer based in the United States of America who has been active in the entertainment industry since 2005.
Today, we will dive into the relationship of this filmmaker and find out about his personal life. So, let’s deduce everything there is to know about Francesco Carrozzini’s wife.
Some Facts About The Italian Director
- Francesco Carrozzini was born on September 9, 1982, in Monza, Italy, to the past editor-in-chief of the Italian Vogue, Franca Sozzani. He spent his childhood in Milan but later relocated to the United States.
- From his early teens, Carrozzini showed interest in photography and films and began clicking pictures and creating short films. He moved to Los Angeles to study filmmaking at the University of California.
- Later, the filmmaker returned to Italy to study philosophy at the University of Milan. In 2004, he moved to New York City as a photographer’s assistant for Peter Lindbergh and Bruce Weber.
- In addition to directing music videos for singers like Jay-Z, Lana Del Rey, and Lenny Kravitz, Carrozzini is renowned for his portrait photography. He has also helmed television ads for Apple and Fiat.
- Franca: Chaos and Creation, a documentary on Carrozzini’s mother’s life and legacy, was the director’s first full-length cinematic debut in 2016.
Get to Know Francesco Carrozzini’s Wife
The director is famous for writing and directing thrillers such as The Hanging Sun, but his life is full of love and romance. Yes, the Italian director is already taken and is married to a wonderful woman.
Francesco exchanged vows with the beautiful Bee Shaffer in July 2018 and has been leading a happy life with her ever since. Bee is the daughter of Anna Wintour and David Shaffer.
Shaffer’s mother, Anna, is a media executive based in New York City who has been the Editor-in-Chief of Vogue since 1988. She holds both American and British citizenship.
Similarly, Bee’s father, David, is the Irving Phillips Professor of Psychiatry specializing in children in the Department of Psychiatry and Pediatrics at the Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Bee Shaffer’s Professional Life
Francesco Carrozzini’s wife is also employed in the same industry as her husband, but she chose a different role than her life partner. Nonetheless, she has been active since the early 2010s.
Bee was born Katherine Shaffer in 1987 and is famous for her work in the entertainment industry. She is a producer and is known for Glee: The 3D Concert Movie.
Furthermore, Shaffer also funded the TV series Late Night with Seth Meyers, a top-rated talk show nominated for nine Primetime Emmys.
Similarly, the American producer took over another prestigious project called The First Monday in May 2016. Bee Shaffer is incredibly skilled and is well-known in the entertainment industry.
If you want to work in film and television, she is undoubtedly someone you should look up to because of all the fantastic things she has accomplished in her career.
Similarly, you might want to read about Amanda Anisimova’s Boyfriend.
Journey to Parenthood
After getting hitched to one another in 2018, Carrozzini and Shaffer have been living their best lives by visiting multiple exotic locations and spending time with each other.
However, the lovely couple’s happiness increased by twofold when Francesco Carrozzini’s wife gave birth to their beautiful son, Oliver Sozzani Carrozzini, in October 2021.
Shaffer has posted multiple pictures of her kid on her Instagram handle, where she lovingly calls him Ollie. She shared beautiful pictures highlighting Oliver’s one-year journey as a newborn on her social media.
The same is true for Francesco, who also never backs down from showing love to his beautiful little kid. The couple are having the time of their lives with their adorable little baby.
In conclusion, we wish the lovely couple the best of luck in their wedding journey and hope that they spend the rest of their lives together with their precious son.