Jiri Lehecka is a young tennis prodigy who has been marking his name among the best newcomers in the world of tennis. His young age is just a number compared to his achievements.
Today, we will take a dive into his personal life and find out about the girl of his dreams and what she is up to. So, stay tuned with us to find out about Jiri Lehecka’s girlfriend role in his rise to success.
Some Facts About the Tennis Prodigy
- Jiri was born on 8 November 2001 in Mlada, Boleslav, Czech Republic, to a swimmer father and a track and field star mother. The son of two athletes is an expert in cycling, swimming, and skiing.
- Lehecka recalls holding a tennis racket for the first time at age three. He wanted to participate because his older sister had learned the game from his grandma, a national competitor.
- The Davis Cup tennis player representing the Czech Republic has a W/L record of 0-2. In the Davis Cup qualifying round for 2019, he made his competitive debut against Robin Haase of the Netherlands.
- Jiri lost to Sebastian Baez in the 2023 Winston-Salem Open final, his first ATP final appearance. As a result, on August 28, 2023, he rose to No. 29 in the world and into the top 30.
- When Lehecka was younger, he looked up to former Czech Republican professional tennis stars Radek Stepanek and Tomas Berdych.
Who is Jiri Lehecka’s Girlfriend?
Jiri shows no sign of stopping when he hits the ball around the tennis court, but his heart must have skipped a beat when he met the love of his life. Yes, the Czech player is already taken by a beautiful lady.
The tennis prodigy is currently in a relationship with his gorgeous girlfriend, Victoria Wojcikova, who is also a native of the Czech Republic. The gorgeous diva can be frequently seen on Jiri’s Instagram.
Jiri and Victoria began their romantic relationship in 2019, as evidenced by a picture shared by Jiri in February 2022 on his Instagram, where he mentioned that the couple had completed three years of their relationship.
Jiri Lehecka’s girlfriend turned eighteen years old in July 2019, and she thanked her partner for celebrating her birthday beautifully. She never backs down from appreciating her lover.
Victoria is a Tennis Player
Like her partner Jiri, Victoria is also a tennis player from Jistebnik, Czech Republic. She plays college-level tennis for Northwestern State University of Louisiana.
Victoria is part of the Lady Demon Tennis player and has received several awards and honors in her college tennis career. For instance, she made the All-Southland Conference Women’s Tennis First Team Singles in 2022.
Also, Jiri Lechecka’s partner was honored with Intercollegiate Tennis Association Scholar-Athlete and Southland Conference Commissioner’s Spring Honor Roll.
The Czech national has posted several pictures on her Instagram focusing on her journey as a tennis player in Northwestern, Louisiana. As a tennis player herself, she must have motivated her partner to perform well in his matches.
Being an athlete herself, Wojcikova must have played a crucial role in her partner’s current success in the Grand Slam Tournaments.
Similarly, you might be interested in Silke Smulders Net Worth.
She Likes to Travel
Outside her college and tennis, Jiri Lechecka’s girlfriend enjoys traveling to exotic locations around the world. Her Instagram is living proof of her travel diaries.
Recently, on August 2023, Miss Victoria went to enjoy the fantastic view of Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada. Similarly, she and Jiri went on their maiden Rome holiday in May 2023.
Some of her other adventures include New York, Milan, Los Angeles, Paris, Venice, Campos, Costa Rica, and many more. Also, domestically, she likes to explore Prague.
In conclusion, we wish the wonderful couple all the best in their romantic journey and hope that they stay like this for a long time.
1. Who is Jiri Lehecka’s girlfriend?
Jiri Lehecka’s girlfriend is Victoria Wojcikova.
2. How tall is Jiri Lehecka?
Jiri is 6 feet tall.
3. When was Jiri Lehecka born?
Jiri Lehecka was born on November 8, 2001.