Actress Katy O’Brian has always been in the limelight because of her relationship.
So, today we will learn more about Katy O’Brian Partner. Stay with us till the end as we provide you with everything necessary to know the actress.
Without any further ado, let’s dig right into the article.
Getting To Know The Actress
- Katy M. O’Brian, also known as Katy O’Brian, is an American actress, martial artist, and writer born on February 12, 1989, in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S. She is a mixed race of African-American and white ancestry.
- Jack O’Brian (father) and Von Johnston (mother) are Katy’s parents. Katy also shares three elder brothers, and she is Christian by religion.
- The actress began to study martial arts at the age of five and earned her brown belt in Shorei Goju Ryu Karate at nine. She was very enthusiastic and participated in various sports and music programs.
- Katy attended Indiana University Bloomington, where she majored in psychology and Germanic studies, and through the US Hapkido Federation, she received a black belt in Hapkido at University.
- In Carmel, Indiana, she served as a police officer at the Carmel Police Department for seven years, and later, she obtained her personal trainer certificate. At the Indy Actors Academy, she started to compete in bodybuilding figure competitions.
Katy O’Brian Career
Katy moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career in film and television in 2016. While waiting to start her acting career, she worked in the Martial Arts Program at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
The actress landed her first role as Katy as a Savior on AMC’s The Walking Dead. She booked her first regular series in 2018, Z Nation, a comedy-action series where she portrayed the role of George, a budding apocalypse leader.
Later, she also appeared in the Black Lightning series on the CW as Major Srah Grey, the ASA antagonist in 2019. The following year, she was cast as a critical recurring character in the Star Wars series The Mandalorian Seasons 2 and 3.
The actress got a lead role in the Quantum Realm in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania as Jentorra, leader of the Freedom Fighters.
Who is Katy O’Brian Partner?
Everyone is probably curious about Katy O’Brian’s lady love and relationship journey. So, let’s grab some information regarding Katy’s partner starting now.
Katy O’Brian partner is Kylie Chi, and they have always been open about their relationship from the very beginning. The couple first met in 2018 on a student film project, and later, Katy officially confirmed their relationship through her Twitter account.
After being together for some time, they started to live together. They decided to take their relationship to the next level and got engaged on August 13, 2019.
Later, on July 22, 2020, they married and had a small wedding due to the pandemic. The couple are married till the date and are very happy with each other.
Meanwhile, Katy shared the screen with actresses Kristen Stewart and Anna Baryshnikov for the 2024 romantic thriller Love Lies Bleeding.
Getting To Know Kylie Chi
Katy O’Brian spouse, Kylie Chi, is a film and television screenwriter. Kylie also worked as an advisor in The Missouri Review for ten months, from August 2011 to May 2012.
From 2009 to 2012, Kylie attended the University of Missouri-Columbia and got a Bachelor of Arts and Science, English Language and Literature, General degree.
Later, for further studies, the screenwriter attended Loyola Marymount University from 2015 to 2018, where she did a Master of Fine Arts.
The couple always spends quality time together, and we hope to see more from them.
Q. Who is Katy O’Brian partner?
A. Her partner is Kylie Chi.
Q. Who is Kylie Chi?
A. She is a screenwriter.
Q. When did Katy O’Brian and Kylie Chi get married?
A. They got married on July 22, 2020.