If you have been keeping up with Fox News for a while now, then there is no chance that you have not seen Kayleigh McEnany\. She is currently serving as a co-host for Fox News.
In addition to the commentator’s career, here we will be discussing Kayleigh McEnany’s husband. So, follow us to learn more fascinating details about the co-host’s husband.
Meet Kayleigh McEnany
- Kayleigh, a writer and commentator known for her conservative views in politics, acted as the 33rd press secretary under Donald Trump’s administration between April 2020 to January 2021.
- On April 18, 1988, McEnany was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. Kayleigh McEnany’s parents are Leanne McEnany and Michael McEnany, who owns a commercial roofing company.
- She attended the Academy of the Holy Names, which is a private Catholic preparatory school also located in Tampa.
- Later on, she went to Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service, where she studied international politics while studying abroad at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, under Nick Thomas-Symonds’ tutelage.
- After graduation from university, McEnany served as a producer for several years on the Mike Huckabee Show.
- After completing her freshman year at the University of Miami School of Law School, McEnany transferred to Harvard Law School, where she obtained a law degree in 2016.
- While attending the University of Miami, McEnany was recognized as one of the top-performing students and received an award called Bruce J. Winick Award.
- The Bruce J. Winick Award is granted to who those who are ranked within the top 1% of their class.
Stepping Into Kayleigh McEnany’s Career
Kayleigh started her career in politics as a commentator for CNN during the 2016 US presidential election. Before that, she operated at Fox News, where she appeared on TV for the first time in 2011.
McEnany left CNN in August 2017 to become a national spokesperson for the Republican National Committee.
Later on, Kayleigh became White House Press Secretary serving under former President Donald Trump from April 2020 until his term ended.
Blake has had quite a day!
(1/2) First, she jumped into my Instagram Live and took over the show… pic.twitter.com/fYdEacfYex
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) April 27, 2023
Before joining Trump’s campaign team as their national press secretary, McEnany was already working with just about the same title but only for her party.
Currently, Kayleigh is co-hosting Outnumbered on FOX News Channel while also contributing across all FOX media platforms as an on-air commentator starting March 2021.
In May 2023, former President Trump criticized Kayleigh on Tuesday. He appeared agitated when she referenced a poll showing him leading Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is also competing for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination – by 25% points.
Who Is Kayleigh McEnany’s Husband?
The Fox News co-host is happily married to Sean Patrick Gilmartin. Talking about his profession, Kayleigh McEnany’s hubby is an ex-professional baseball pitcher who was born on May 8, 1990.
Mr. Gilmartin played for various Major League Baseball teams, such as the New York Mets, Baltimore Orioles, and Tampa Bay Rays.
Atlanta Braves made Kayleigh McEnany’s husband the 28th overall selection of the MLB draft in 2011. Her towards him does not come off as a surprise, given his incredible gameplay.
In the year 2015, when Kayleigh McEnany was only thirty-five years old, she began dating the baseball player, which ultimately led to their grand wedding two years later.
On her Twitter handle, the co-host confirmed that the couple got married and even posted numerous pictures showcasing her mesmerizing gown during their wedding ceremony.
Similarly, here is an article about an Iranian model Mahlagha Jaberi.
The Duo’s Marital Life
Since the couple’s marriage, they have been living a happy and content life, and the lovebirds have two children now.
The arrival of their first child was announced in November 2019. Mrs. Gilmartin posted on Twitter that they had become parents of a baby girl named Blake Avery Gilmartin.
Moreover, FOX News confirmed on December 1, 2022, that Kayleigh Mclnany gave birth to her second child – a boy named Nash Gilmartin.
The news was shared by her co-stars live after the mother teased about making an important announcement on social media.
So, as time passes, we hope that the co-host’s children grow into fine adults and wish the couple’s love grows even stronger than ever.