An American actor, Lee Tergesen, has gained a spotlight through his career and his married life, and he is undoubtedly someone everyone is excited to know more about.
So, what does the actor do? How has his journey been so far? Who is Lee Tergesen married to?
For this, let’s look at the answers that everyone is excited to know about. Stay with us till the end to find out more about him.
Early Life Of An American Actor
- Lee Allen Tergesen, known as Lee Tergesen, is an American actor born on July 8, 1965, in Ivoryton, Connecticut, as the son of Ruth Tergesen and George Tergesen.
- Lee also has one sibling named Chris Tergesen, a music supervisor and editor who is married to Toni Lewis, an actress and production designer.
- The actor graduated from Valley Regional High School, followed his passion for acting, and moved to New York to become an actor. Later, Lee also attended the American Musical and Dramatic Academy.
- From 1986 to 1989, Lee also worked as a waiter at the Empire Diner; while working as a waiter, he was funny and had so much attitude, he told Rosie magazine in March 2002.
- Tergesen was doing some stage work, but there was no money in it, and later, he began to act in 1991, which was aired by prime-time “Acting Sheriff.”
Lee Tergesen Married Life
Lee Tergesen married life has been a topic of discussion. So, what is the reason behind it being a discussion? Let’s find out.
The actor has not been married once or twice but thrice, and it has been a topic, and everyone is curious to know more about his life. Lee married Tanya Lewis on June 5, 1994, but their relationship did not go well, and they divorced in 1997.
Tergesen married Leslie Howitt in August 2001, but the relationship did not work well for them, and they parted ways in 2004. The actor did not give up, and later, he found his soulmate and married Yuko Otomo, his current wife, in 2011.
Lee Tergesen married Yuko Otomo in Japan, and they are happy with their marriage now. The couple are so in love and happy to be with each other.
Does The Actor Have A Children?
People are very much interested in knowing more about the actor’s child and if he has any children. Lee has shared the children with his wife, Yuko Otomo.
Yuko gave birth to a child (daughter) on December 5, 2012, and her name is Lily Tergesen. The couple was thrilled with their family, but later, they decided to expand their family.
The couple later gave birth to their second child (son) in 2017, and his name is Kai Tergesen. Lee often shares his children’s photos on his Instagram and expresses his love for them.
You might also be interested in learning more about Mike Sainristil Girlfriend.
How Has The Journey Of Tergesen Been?
Tergesen’s journey has been a roller coaster ride for him. He started his career with a role as Acting Sheriff and has made his journey in acting ever since, even if he played minor roles.
The actor later appeared in Wayne’s World and Wayne’s World 2 in 1992 and 1993, respectively. Lee also played a recurring role in Homicide: Life on the Street in 1993, and the following year, in 1994, he got a role as Chett Donnelly on Weird Science.
Tergesen is known for a prison drama named Oz as Tobias Beecher on HBO. He is also known for his role as Vincent Corey in Monster. Lee started his career in 1980 and is still in the acting industry.
The actor has not only played many films and television series but has also won awards from the Bordeaux International Festival of Women in Cinema for his film Bark as Golden Wave for Best Actor in 2002.
Lee also won the Best Ensemble of a Motion Picture or Miniseries from the Online Film & Television Association not only once but twice for his Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee in 2007 and Generation Kill in 2008.
Q. Who is Lee Tergesen?
A. He is an American actor.
Q. Who is Lee Tergesen married to currently?
A. He is married to Yuko Otomo.