Niamh Adkins and Joe Ando are a power couple popular on TikTok. They post funny and fashion-related content to their millions of followers.
However, the Internet was taken by a massive storm when news regarding the couple’s breakup started circulating. So, have they really broken up? Let’s find out.
Get to Know Niamh Adkins and Joe Ando
- Niamh was born in England, United Kingdom, on March 25, 1996, but later relocated to Cape Town. She is a fashion model and worked with Max Models and Vision Models from South Africa in her initial days.
- On the other hand, Joe is a Japanese-American actor, writer, and producer with multiple screen appearances in television and short movies.
- Joe’s love of design has been highlighted in The New York Times, MUD, and other publications. Together, Joe and Niamh collaborated with Polo Ralph Lauren on a campaign for the US Open.
- The British model has a massive following on Instagram and Tiktok with 1.1 and 2.2 million followers, respectively. The same is true for the MacGyver actor’s social media as well.
- Ando portrayed the character of Rodney in the hit AMC post-apocalyptic television series, The Walking Dead, which made him highly popular among the fans of the show.
How Did the Rumor Start?
A negative attitude creates a domino effect of bad ideas, things happening, and results. The same is true of rumors regarding Niamh and Joe’s relationship troubles.
Joe and his girlfriend Niamh went on a holiday in Mallorca in September 2022. However, after a few months, Niamh removed her Instagram anniversary photos.
Since then, the couple’s breakup rumor has caused the Internet to go wild. The removal of those pictures worked as a catalyst in the news, and fans are defending their theories based on that.
After that, a chain reaction of negative news regarding Niamh Adkins and Joe Ando started to follow one after another, and their breakup became a gossip topic among the fans and media.
Still, the TikTok couple’s fans are rooting to see them back together in their old romantic form and hope that the rumors are false. Let’s wait and see if the pair comes forward with an announcement.
Are the Couple Still Together?
Here comes the million-dollar question: is the news regarding the couple really trustworthy? Are they still together? Keep calm, as we will give you an insight into the reality of the news.
After the news regarding the couple’s breakup descended on the Internet, fans are keen to know the truth; however, the couple themselves have kept silent regarding their personal matter.
Amidst everything that’s been going on, Niamh still posts reels and TikTok videos featuring Joe despite deleting her anniversary pictures on Instagram. Joe is doing the same, but their chemistry seems to have lost its touch.
Furthermore, The Walking Dead actor moved out of their shared home and has been active on social media from somewhere else. Still, they have not said a word about whether their relationship is out of the picture.
Similarly, you might be interested in reading about Madison Brengle’s Boyfriend.
Fan Theories on Reddit: They’ve Broken Up?
Reddit has become a gossiping platform to share personal comments about the relationship of the social media couple. Multiple users are defending their argument with their self-made reason regarding the breakup.
People are assuming that they are taking a break from their relationship to focus on their individual professional growth, and they will soon get back together in their original lovey-dovey avatar.
Similarly, one particular user mentioned that it probably happened because Niamh realized that she belonged to the LGBTQ community and she was figuring out her newfound identity.
Various other comments from different users have different approaches regarding Niamh Adkins and Joe Ando’s declining relationship. However, none of them are genuine and only assumptions.
We hope that the couple make an announcement regarding their actual relationship status soon and address the rumors that have been going around for a while now.