The professional tennis player Brandon Nakashima with a career-high ranking at no. 43 has been rising through the ranks and turning heads of fans and audiences.
But is there anyone who has made the head turn of the tennis player? This is one of the most intriguing questions when it comes to Brandon. So, this article has brought you the answer to this question exploring Brandon Nakashima’s girlfriend.
More About His Personal Life: Tennis Sensation Brandon Nakashima
- The professional tennis player was born on August 3, 2001, in San Diego, California, United States, to his parents, Wesley Nakashima and Christina Nakashima.
- His father is of Japanese ancestry, born in California, while his mom is of Vietnamese ancestry and moved to California when she was 5. Brandon grew up with his brother, Bryce Nakashima, an up-and-coming tennis player.
- The player believes his best quality is his athleticism, while his worst quality is his habit of being shy. The shy-natured tennis athlete has diverse hobbies and interests. He enjoys golfing and American football. Moreover, his favorite NFL team, with whom he shows his support, is Los Angeles Chargers.
- Brandon is a person with lots of compassion and empathy. He donated more than 40 pairs of his Fila shoes to urgent care physicians and nurses at Sharp Rees-Stealy Clinic during Covid-19.
- When Nakashima was asked if he could steal one shot from any player what he would steal, then he answered he would be stealing Pete Sampras‘ serve or Nick Kyrgios‘ feel and drop shots.
Closeness With Parents And Family Members
For a successful career as an athlete, it is essential that a player put all the dedication and effort into improving the game, but there are some essential factors that would be driving their success.
One such crucial driving force in Brandon’s tennis career is his family’s support. Without such continuous support, reaching this stage would not have been easy for him.
Moreover, one can see how much he cherishes the love and care he gets from his family. The tennis player is grateful for all the lessons his father has taught him.
Furthermore, like every kid, Nakashima also thinks of his mother as the most thoughtful and caring person who has shaped him into the person he is today.
Additionally, his adorable relationship with his brother, Bryce, is one to be jealous of. Brandon has been one of the influential factors in his brother’s tennis career.
Person With Unwavering Support: Brandon Nakashima’s Girlfriend
After the promising athlete has risen to prominence, many people want to know about Brandon’s personal life, mainly his romantic relationships.
Moreover, the tennis player has been low-key about his dating life, making fans more curious about Brandon Nakashima’s girlfriend.
Brandon has neither openly discussed his relationship nor made any official statement about it, but it is pretty evident that the professional tennis player is in a relationship with Amelia Ruiz.
Amelia was present during the 2022 Next Generation ATP finals, and when Brandson won the title, both celebrated his victory with kisses and hugs.
Brandon has shared a few pictures with Amelia on his social media, but he has not confirmed dating Ruiz yet.
What Do We Know About Amelia?
Amelia is a London-based resident who has achieved her Bachelor’s in Science from the University of Exeter.
Moreover, Ruiz pursued further studies at BPP University, where she graduated with a master of science. This is huge evidence of how much good she is at her academics.
Additionally, Ruiz has her sporty side, through which she was a summer sports camp coach at Lady Eleanor Holles School. She taught lacrosse to girls from the age range of 11 to 18 years old.
Amelia even expanded her portfolio by working as an analyst in Brand Finance. However, after graduating from BPP University, she started to work on her academics streamline.
For about a year, Ruiz worked as a healthcare assistant at Priory Group, and currently, she is working as an assistant psychologist for a non-profit organization, Achieving For Children.
Similarly, you may be interested in reading about Aleksandar Vukic’s girlfriend.
Low key Relationship But With Some Tea
Neither Nick nor Amelia has come forward and talked about their relationship publicly. However, their parents like to spill the tea about their relationship.
Amelia’s mother, Nina Ruiz, producer of Sleeping Warriors, has posted many pictures of Brandon. From the post, it can be assumed that their family is happy about their relationship.
Additionally, it seems that the family loves to spend time with each other whenever they have free time. Nina has posted how she was enjoying her free time watching practice sessions of Brandon and Novak Djokovic.
Furthermore, Brandon and Amelia were seen hanging out in New York. So, even though there is some mirage about Brandon Naksashima’s love interest, his fans have enough hints about his dating life.
Lastly, we hope tennis player Nakashima grows further in his profession and achieves greater heights. Also, we look forward to hearing some solid confirmation regarding his love life soon.