Marianne Vos is a world champion cyclist who has carved her way to success with her dedication and hard work. She is a member of the UCI Women’s World Team Jumbo-Visma.
With an impressive career spanning over two decades, let’s find out whether the cyclist’s personal life is as enjoyable as her professional life. So, stay tuned to know the secret behind Marianne Vos partner.
Some Facts About the Dutch Cyclist
- Marianne was born on 13 May 1987 in North Brabant, Netherlands, to Henk Vos and Conny Vos. She has an older brother named Anton Vos, who is a cyclist and photographer.
- Nicknamed The Cannibal, Vos started to fall for the sport after watching her brother participate in multiple cycling tournaments. Soon after, she began training with her brother’s team to commence her cycling journey.
- Vos founded Le Tour Entier, an organization that fought for a women’s Tour de France and other advancements in women’s cycling. Vos has been dubbed “the finest cyclist of her generation.”
- The Dutch national continued her success in senior cycling by becoming the world champion in cyclo-cross and road racing at the age of 19 after winning the junior European and World Championships.
- In 2010, Vos earned the road world championships silver medal for the fourth consecutive year and repeated as cyclo-cross world champion.
Who is Marianne Vos Partner?
The Dutch citizen is in love with her profession as a cyclist, and she found the love of her life while peddling the cycle as well. Yes, Marianne is dating another fellow cyclist named Moniek Tenniglo.
Tenniglo is also a Dutch professional racing cyclist who is a member of the UCI Women’s World Team Bike Exchange from Australia. She was previously involved with a French team named FDJ-Suez.
Miss Moniek was born on 2 May 1988 in Albergen, Netherlands, and began her cycling journey in 2010 with an Amateur team, Jan Van Arckel. She turned professional in 2014 after signing with Rabo-Liv.
Marianne Vos’ girlfriend has participated in cycling tournaments, including La Classique Morbihan, Clasica Femenina Navarra, Omloop van de IJsseldelta, and Marianne Vos Classic.
Like her lover, Moniek also eats, sleeps, and breathes cycling and enjoys paddling her bike even when she is not competing for the finish line. She and Marianne are both cycling freaks.
Dating Life With The Cannibal
The couple keeps their personal life away from the media and rarely mentions their life outside of their career.
In an interview, Anton, Marianne’s brother, mentioned that Marianne fell for Moniek when they were teammates in Rabo-Liv. Anton revealed that the pair have been living together since 2017.
Marianne Vos partner has had a significant impact on the cyclist lifestyle as she became more social after beginning her relationship with Moniek.
Also, Vos publicly acknowledged her relationship after winning the Tour de France Femmes in 2022, years after Moniek and Marianne started living together, and thanked her girlfriend for her unwavering support.
Is the Couple Getting Married Anytime Soon?
It looks like the wedding bells are still miles away as Marianne and Moniek have kept their relationship details private from the public eye.
However, Marianne Vos partner seems really close with her lover’s family, as Anton has shared multiple pictures of their family outing on her Instagram handle.
For instance, Marianne, Moneik, Anton, Henk, and Conny had dinner together in honor of Henk’s birthday on January 2023. Similarly, the family spent a lovely evening with Moneik in Hengelo in September 2022.
Even though there is no news regarding the wedding of the two cyclists, they sure are living happily with constant support from their family members and friends.
Thus, we wish that Marianne Vos and her partner all the best in their lovely journey together.