An American lawyer, entrepreneur, author, and transgender rights advocate, Martine Rothblatt is someone everyone admires and looks up to.
Then, who is Martine Rothblatt wife? How has Martine’s journey been till now? Who are her children? To explore more about the successful entrepreneur, stay with us until the end as we provide information regarding her life.
Early Life Of The Author
- Martine Rothblatt was born in 1954 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S., and grew up in San Diego, California. She was born in a Jewish family where her father, Hal Rothblatt, a dentist, and her mother, Rosa Lee.
- Rosa always believed her first child would bring something extraordinary. Rothblatt earned her J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from the University of California, Los Angeles, in 1981.
- Later, she moved to Washington, D.C., where she worked first in communications satellite law and later on in life sciences initiatives such as the Human Genome Project.
- She has received many awards and was elected to the American Philosophical Society. Talking about her awards, she received honorary doctorate degrees, the Benjamin Franklin Medal for Distinguished Achievement in the Sciences, and many more.
- In 1994, at the age of 40, Martine came out as a transgender person and later changed her name to Martine Aliana Rothblatt and became a vocal advocate for transgender rights.
Who Is Martine Rothblatt Wife?
So many people out there are curious to know about Martine Rothblatt and what she does. Then, who is Martine Rothblatt wife? What does she do? And who is this lucky to get such a successful person?
The answer to your question is here. Martine Rothblatt is married to MarBina Aspen, an African-American who grew up in Compton. She worked as a real estate agent in Compton, California.
Bina studied Communication Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and is also the former Chairman and CEO of SiriusXM.
But how did the couple meet for the first time? Where did they meet? For some exciting stories about the duo, stay with us and learn more.
First Meet Of The Duo
The couple’s first meeting is undoubtedly a topic of discussion, so let’s dig into their life. Rothblatt first met Bina in 1979 at a Hollywood networking event. The event had a DJ, and music started.
Martine saw Bina sitting over at the side, and she felt an immense attraction. She just walked over and asked Bina to dance with her, and she agreed to dance.
Bina and Martine had a lot in common, regardless of their background, and they just vibed there and started to talk nonstop. They ended up together after the first meeting and have been in a relationship ever since.
Later, the couple decided to take their relationship to another level and married in 1982. Both of them clicked with each other on their first meeting and had a lot in common to talk about.
You might also be interested to learn more about SnakebytesTv Brian Barczyk Wife.
Family Life Of The Transgender Rights Advocate
Martine Rothblatt and Bina Rothblatt were both single parents when they met for the first time. Martine met someone when she was in Kenya, but their relationship did not last long. They did share a child (son) named Eli Rothblatt.
Martine Rothblatt wife, Bina, was also a single parent, and she also had a daughter named Sunee Rothblatt, who was about the same age as Martine’s son. They have already adopted each other’s child and given birth to their following two children together.
Their first child together is Gabriel Rothblatt, and their very youngest child is Jenesis Rothblatt. They are a family of six, and they live together with love and respect for each other.
Q. When was Martine Rothblatt born?
A. She was born in 1954 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Q. Who is Martine Rothblatt wife?
A. Her wife is Bina Rothblatt.