Did you know the Italian track cyclist in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Rachele Barbieri, is a one-time Track Cycling World Champion? She accomplished this feat in the 2017 Track Cycling World Championship women’s scratch race.
Only little things are known about the Olympian, so in this article, we will dive deep into her extremely private life and try to find out who Rachele Barbieri’s boyfriend is. Stay tuned into the article to know more details about her.
First Things First, Who Is Rachele Barbieri?
- Rachele Barbieri is an Italian professional track and road cyclist who rides for a UCI Women’s Team Liv Racing-Xstra.
- Also, she is a part of the Gruppo Sportivo Flamme Oro, a sports team of the Italian national police force.
- The Italian cyclist was born on 21 February 1997 in a small part of Italy, Pavullo nel Frignano, to her parents, Giampa Barbieri and Mara Bartolacelli.
- Also, she has an older 5-year-old sister who goes by the name Rebecca Barbieri. In an interview, she stated that her sister, a cyclist at some point, was her greatest inspiration.
- The professional journey of the Olympian began in 2015 when she started competing in various road and track competitions like Giro dell’Emilia Internazionale Donne Elite and Trofeo Da Moreno – Piccolo Trofeo Alfredo Binda.
- Further, in the same year, she even won the UEC Junior European Track Championship and came in second place at the UEC Junior European Road Championship.
- As of 2023, Barbieri has once become the World Track Champion and won the European Track Championship on six occasions.
Is Rachele Barbieri Dating Anyone?
Given how charismatic and beautiful Barbieri is, many men worldwide must be dreaming about dating her. So, let us see if she is still single or has been taken by someone else.
According to Rachele’s recent posts on social media, it can be found that she has been dating Manlio Moro.
Barbieri made the relationship public by sharing a picture of her with Moro celebrating his birthday on 20 March 2023. Since then, the couple has been seen together more often during training and events.
Before this, Barbieri had a long relationship with a triathlon and endurance runner, Cristiano Cappi. The couple had been together since 2020, and it was only in 2022 that they had broken up.
What Do We Know About Rachele Barbieri’s Boyfriend?
Like Rachele Barbieri, her new boyfriend, Manlio Moro, is a professional Italian cyclist who competes in road and track cycling events.
Moro was born on March 17, 2002, in Pordenone, Italy. He started his journey of professional cycling in 2019 when he first entered the Trofeo Buffoni race. Since then, he has played in the National Championships in Italy, Giro di Sicilia – Tour of Sicily, and Adriatica Ionica Race.
The Pordenone native has also represented Italy in track cycling events like the UEC European Championships and Track Cycling World Championships.
Currently, Rachele Barbieri’s boyfriend has been contending for UCI Continental team Zalf–Euromobil–Désirée–Fior and has been competing in various events, including Giro Next Gen, Siro della Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia, and Giro di Sicilia.
Actress Mishael Morgan is living a blissful married life. Learn about her husband and family.
Is Rachele Barbieri Going To Marry?
As of the time of writing this article, neither Rachele Barbieri nor her boyfriend, Manlio Moro, has provided any details about their wedding or marriage.
The couple is enjoying their time together and is looking to get to know each other better before taking their relationship to the next level.
But looking at the lovely pictures the duo posts on social media of them enjoying each other’s company, they are bound to leap into their relationship sooner or later.
So, let us wait until they announce their marriage date and enjoy their relationship as it is.
Q: Who is Rachele Barbieri’s boyfriend?
A: Rachele Barbieri has been dating a fellow track cyclist, Manlio Moro.
Q: Has Rachele Barbieri won the World Track Championship?
A: Yes, Rachele Barbieri won the 2017 Track Scratch World Championship.