The fantastic game of tennis has given us equally impressive players over the years. Caroline Dolehide is one of the rising stars of the tennis world whose achievements far exceed her young age.
With Caroline’s rising popularity, her financial gain also increases yearly. So, today, we will take a peak into her professional life and find out about Caroline Dolehide net worth.
Meet the American Tennis Player
- Caroline Dolehide was born on September 5, 1998, in Hinsdale, Illinois, United States of America. She began her tennis journey at age five in the suburbs of Chicago.
- Dolehide comes from a family of tennis players. Her older sister, Courtney Bernadette Dolehide, played tennis during her college days at UCLA and coached the UT Austin women’s tennis team.
- Similarly, Caroline’s little sister, Stephanie Dolehide, also plays tennis and is a United States Military Academy member in New York. Her brother, Brian Dolehide, is a college-level golfer currently playing for Florida Atlantic University.
- The American tennis player went to Hinsdale Central High School but opted out after her sophomore year to train with the United States Tennis Association in Florida.
- Caroline chose not to attend college to pursue a career in professional tennis and started working with former Australian professional tennis player turned UCLA coach Stephen Huss.
What is Caroline Dolehide Net Worth?
Caroline can hit powerful groundstrokes, and the great Venus Williams even complimented her aggressive style of play.
Dolehide has always been a star player ever since the start of her career. As a junior, she reached the finals of two major tournaments in doubles and landed her first WTA Tour in July 2017.
The American national would go on to claim her maiden WTA title in Mexico at the Monterrey Open in March 2021. Similarly, her first-ever Grand Slam match win came at the 2018 French Open.
Caroline Dolehide net worth started to grow when she became a regular in Grand Slam Single and Double tournaments. She has achieved impressive records in her matches and has become a household name over the years.
Dolehide enjoys visiting exotic locations to take time off from the court. For instance, she went on a holiday to Paris in 2023 and visited the beautiful city of Prague in late 2021.
The tennis player’s exact fortune is still under the covers, but she will surely reach significant heights in her career and income if she keeps her momentum throughout her tennis journey.
Prize Money Significantly Enhances Her Wealth
Prize money has always been a deciding factor in any tennis player’s wealth. Caroline has benefitted highly from her winnings and money gained from there.
The amount of money a player will make will depend on the caliber of the events in which they compete. For instance, Roger Federer earned $7.4 million in prize money alone in 2019.
Dolehide received $10,000 in Buffalo in 2015 for her maiden professional title, winning both singles and doubles events. Similarly, in 2017, she bagged $100,000 at the Abierto Tampico, which included her in the top 100 WTA doubles ranking.
On a similar note, the tennis sensation claimed over $350,000 from 2018 to 2021 by participating in Major & WTA 1000 singles, reaching the semifinal of the US Open and Wimbledon, and claiming a WTA title.
Furthermore, 2022 was an excellent year for the American as she reached the quarterfinals at the Australian Open on her tournament debut and even claimed a seat at the US Open semifinals.
As of 2023, Dolehide has collected nearly $2 million in prize money alone, which is a massive number for any tennis player playing in the Grand Slam tournaments.
Every penny from the prize money has significantly impacted Caroline Dolehide’s fortune, and the numbers will keep rising in the future.
Similarly, you might be interested in reading about Peyton Stearns Net Worth
Outside The Court: Brand Endorsement Deals
Brand endorsement is king when it comes to enhancing one’s personal wealth even higher. Players such as Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic amassed substantial wealth thanks to their lucrative endorsement deals.
Caroline is currently playing in Abierto de Guadalajara in the United States, wearing shoes worth $140, issued by ASICS, a multinational company that manufactures sportswear.
As Caroline slowly rises in the ranks in her tennis career, her impressive performance will undoubtedly lead to more fantastic deals in the future.
Thus, we wish the Chicago native all the best in her future tournaments and hope to see Caroline Dolehide’s wealth reaching even higher in the future.