Women in tennis have always been special thanks to their significant dedication to promoting the sport. Jessica Pegula is such a name that echoes in every corner of the tennis world.
Thus, we are going to be looking at the personal life of this fantastic player, find out about her riches, and give answers related to the query regarding Jessica Pegula’s net worth.
Meet The American Tennis Player
- Jessica Pegula was born on February 24, 1994, in Buffalo, New York, to Terry Pegula and Kim Pegula. She is half-American and half-Korean, as her mother is from Seoul, South Korea.
- Pegula’s father, Terry, is an American petroleum engineer and billionaire businessman. He owns the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League, along with his wife, Kim.
- The American national has two blood siblings, Kelly Pegula and Mathew Pegula, and two half-siblings, Michael Pegula and Laura Pegula, from her father’s first marriage.
- Jessica has always had a deep affinity for animals. She has owned numerous animals, including a small Australian shepherd named Maddie. She is also the founder of ‘A Lending Paw.’
- Jessica enjoys snowboarding and skiing in addition to tennis, and during football season, she loves catching up on her favorite team, the Buffalo Bills.
Prize Money Skyrockets Her Fortune
A tennis player is highly dependent on prize money to earn decent money from their matches. While a few players earn up to seven digits, some have to make do with five to six.
Jessica has managed to place herself on the list of highest-earning female players in tennis. She is currently ranked fourth in Singles and second in Doubles, which is a testament to her hard work and dedication.
Pegula has advanced to the singles quarterfinals of a major tournament six times, having done so at each of the four Grand Slam competitions: French Open (2022), US Open (2022), and Wimbledon (2023), as well as three times at the Australian Open.
Thanks to her steady performance, the New York native has credited more than $10.5 million of prize money in her bank account. Further, in 2022 only, she earned around $3.6 million from salary and winnings.
Thus, it is safe to say that Jessica Pegula’s net worth is higher than $10 million and will escalate even more if she keeps her winning attitude continuously.
Similarly, you might be interested in reading about Caroline Dolehide’s Net Worth.
Role of Brand Endorsements and Investment
Celebrities enjoy fame and popularity, influencing how people see the sponsored product. For this, brands give the endorser a significant sum of money, which benefits both the endorser and the brand.
Thus, Jessica’s rising popularity as a tennis player opened doors to multiple money sources in the form of brand endorsements. For instance, she is involved with the infamous clothing, shoes, and sports brand Adidas.
Similarly, the tennis player’s other sponsor is a sports equipment company, Yonex, and Ready Nutrition. In 2022, brand deals and sponsorships added around $4 million to Jessica Pegula’s fortune.
Also, Jessica is also the founder and owner of a skincare product called Ready24, which also tucks a decent amount of money into her income.
In conclusion, the outstanding tennis player must be enjoying a healthy and lavish lifestyle with her hard-earned money. So, we wish her all the best in her personal and professional life.
What is Jessica Pegula’s Net Worth?
‘Success is not the result of making money; earning money is the result of success.’ Jessica’s entire career is dedicated to this statement, as her income embodies success.
Tennis is a competitive sport, but it is high-paying as well. Some of the wealthiest athletes in the world belong to the tennis world, where Pegula has also carved her name in gold.
After turning professional in 2009, the American national has amassed an impressive career record with three titles and a winning average of 62.5% and 63.5% in Singles and Doubles tournaments.
At present, Jessica Pegula’s net worth is still being calculated; however, looking at her winning records and title wins, she must have collected a decent amount of money in her bank account.