|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Born||31 May 1991|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inch|
|Source of Wealth||Music|
The Queen of Controversy but a fantastic rapper and singer, Azealia Banks, has lived a life of success and managed to become a household name for all music fans worldwide.
Let’s determine whether the American rapper has gathered a sizable fortune from her successful music career. So, please keep reading to discover Azealia Banks’ net worth and its impact on her life.
Meet the American Rapper
- Banks was born Azealia Amanda Banks on May 31, 1991, in New York City, United States of America, as the youngest child of her parents. She was raised by a single mother after her father’s demise when she was two.
- Azealia developed an early interest in singing, dancing, acting, and musical theater. She was discovered by an agent who sent her to auditions when she was 16 and went on to star in a production of the comedy-noir musical City of Angels.
- Born and raised in the Harlem district of New York City, the NYC native started posting music to Myspace in 2008 and was signed to XL Recordings at the age of 18.
- The rapper has been the subject of intense controversy throughout her career due to her active social media presence, outspoken opinions, and conflicts with other musicians.
- Complex noted in 2014 that the American national gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her musical ventures.
What is Azealia Banks’ Net Worth?
The American singer, rapper, and songwriter has an astonishing net worth of $3 million. She earned this massive fortune thanks to her successful venture as a musical expert.
On November 9, 2008, Banks made her online debut with the song “Gimme a Chance” under the stage name Miss Bank$.
The “Seventeen” self-produced track, which featured a sample of the Ladytron song of the same name, was included with the recording. Banks sent American DJ Diplo both tunes.
The American rapper left the record company later that year owing to disagreements over a development deal she had signed with XL Recordings. She had started working with producer Richard Russell in London earlier that year.
Further, the New York native was also linked with Interscope and Polydor Records until 2013, contributing highly to Azealia Banks’ net worth.
Impact of Music on Her Wealth
Azealia accumulated most of her fortune from her successful music career. Beginning her career in 2008, she has headlined multiple hit songs and collaborated with artists such as Kanye West and Lady Gaga.
Banks experienced her first worldwide success after releasing her song 212 at the end of 2011. It was a hit not only in America but also in multiple countries across Europe.
Similarly, in 2012, one of the rapper’s songs was selected for Thierry Mugler‘s show in Paris.
Also, Azealia released her debut album, Broke with Expensive Taste, in 2014, which featured singles such as Yung Rapunxel, Heavy Metal Reflective, and others.
Banks gave a performance at the 2015 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival after the release of her album. She also posed for Playboy‘s April issue.
Azealia Banks’ wealth experienced a sudden rise because of her album’s success and participation in music festivals and magazines. Furthermore, she has also appeared in feature films such as The American Ruling Class and Love Beats Rhymes.
The American rapper agreed to a $1 million record deal with Entertainment One in January 2018. She has since put out several singles and tracks and has been working with other artists.
Merchandise Sales Adds To Her Income
The New York native also has her own merchandise website where multiple products are available for sale. The money generated from the product’s sales also contributes to Azealia Banks’ net worth.
Different products, mainly related to ladies’ luxuries, are up for sale. However, chains, dolls, color changes, shower bars, and sauna blankets are also available on cheapxyo.net.
In conclusion, we wish this amazing rapper all the best in her upcoming concerts and music albums and hope that she reaches great heights in her musical career.
Q: What is Azealia Banks’ nationality?
A: Azealia Banks is an American.
Q: How tall is Azealia Banks?
A: Azealia Banks is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
Q: Is Azealia Banks married?
A: No, Azealia Banks is currently single. However, she was previously engaged to American artist Ryder Ripps.