If you have been looking to dye your hair, you might have come across the beauty company Janelle Beauty. Here will be having a look into the company and talk about its specialty.
Along with that will also be diving into the company’s CEO’s life and filling the mysteries about Anika Janelle P. net worth. So, keep up as we jump right into the blog.
Little Bit About Janelle Beauty
- Founded on October 17th, 2018, by Anika Janelle Pettiford as CEO.
- Janelle Beauty’s main headquarter is in Forest, Virginia.
- Janelle Beauty is a budding beauty brand that prioritizes its digital presence and leverages community engagement to offer a fully immersive shopping experience.
- Their focus on creating natural, clean beauty products caters particularly to women of color in the global market.
- The company secured financial support from Newchip during its latest funding round, dated February 1st, 2021, under non-equity assistance terms.
- Some competitors standing in similar markets are NaturAll, eBeauty Asia, and KARIF Beauty, against whom Janelle Beauty upholds unique strengths and values.
Meet the CEO, Anika Janelle P.
Anika is a former IBM employee who has extensive experience consulting with big companies on technology development and efficient processes.
During her career, Pettiford worked on significant projects for Staples, Costco, Museum of Modern Art as well as the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics, where they had the busiest website and store worldwide.
Anika also provided process excellence consultation services to major corporations like Wells Fargo and Honeywell while working at IBM.
View this post on Instagram
As an independent consultant, Anika managed various top-notch firms, such as C&S Wholesale.
The businesswoman led the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance effort to ensure that they met legal requirements for privately held businesses worth $5 billion per quarter growth rate.
Anika’s responsibilities included identifying internal control issues across multiple departments in order to suggest improvements in terms of adherence and measurable efficiency factors.
Venturing Into Anika Janelle P. Net Worth
Even though it has been only four years since its establishment, the popularity of Janelle has increased significantly.
It is very likely that the organization has gathered a huge amount of wealth during this period.
Being the CEO of the organization must have received her part of the profits, which must have positively impacted Anika Janelle P.’s fortune.
Currently, there is no precise information available about Anika Janelle P. net worth.
However, considering Jenelle Beauty’s continuous growth trajectory, it can be safely assumed that it will play a significant role in boosting Anika Janelle P.’s fortune moving forward.
Similarly, you may be interested in another beauty company RADICAL Skincare’s CEO, Liz Edlich.
Lifestyle And Assets
As CEO of Jenelle Beauty, she likely enjoys a comfortable lifestyle, thanks to Anika Janelle P.’s wealth of commendable sum.
While the businessperson refrains from openly bragging about her accomplishments, she uses social media to advertise her company and provide insight into her personal life.
In addition to being a successful entrepreneur, Anika is also a devoted mother who shares glimpses of her daughter on Instagram.
However, further details about Anika Janelle P.’s child remain undisclosed at this time.
Through various posts featuring herself with her baby girl, it’s apparent that Janelle holds an unparalleled adoration for her little one.
Therefore, it shouldn’t come off as a surprise if Anika invests immeasurably in her child instead of herself since she is a loving and caring parent.
Trivia And Facts
- Anika Janelle P. graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- She is the Women Entrepreneur Network’s president and co-founder.
- Anika has also written two books: 30 Days to Peace, Provision & Protection and The Janelle Beauty Book.