|Net Worth||$256 million|
|Born||February 13, 1968|
|Country of Origin||Algeria|
|Source of Wealth||Coty|
Coty began a journey that helped shape beauty into the industry it is today over a century ago. From its first scent to its recent portfolio introduction, it is delighted to own and expand on this legacy.
It is a heritage of innovation and perfection that has led the business and motivated its purpose to enable and empower all views of beauty. So, find out about Coty and its CEO, Sue Y Nabi‘s net worth.
What Exactly is Coty?
- With over 50 famous cosmetic, skincare, and fragrance brands under its umbrella, Coty seeks to release every vision of beauty that exists today and will exist tomorrow.
- Coty believes no one can tell you what is or is not attractive, thus the tagline Fearless-Forward-You.
- Fearless kindness is at the heart of everything they do. By prioritizing sustainability, Coty is fearlessly kind to the planet.
- Favoring quality over quantity, they strive to do better with less.
- The company recruits interns and offers extensive training programs.
- Coty is attempting to shift the debate about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion via participation and education, as well as by developing policies and practices that line with the principles they uphold.
The Genius CEO of Coty: Sue Nabi
Sue Youcef Nabi, born February 13, 1968, is an Algerian-born French businesswoman and worldwide beauty pioneer. Nabi is the creator of the vegan skincare product Orveda, which debuted in 2017.
The Algerian-born businesswoman worked for L’Oreal for 20 years, serving as President of both Lancôme and L’Oréal Paris.
Nabi grew up in Algeria, the daughter of an engineer, politician, and painter father and a French-teaching mother. Sue went to the École nationale du génie de l’eau et de l’environnement de Strasbourg (ENGEES).
In 1991, Nabi graduated with an Advanced master’s degree in Marketing Management from ESSEC Business School.
The graduate was chosen as CEO of the American multinational cosmetics brand Coty Inc. in July 2020.
Also, read our article on Anne Mulcahy and her inspiring book.
Perfect For The Job
Coty Inc.‘s Chief Executive Officer, Sue Y. Nabi, is a real beauty industry veteran, having over 30 years of expertise in key strategic emphasis areas for Coty.
This comprises a strong track record in the mainstream and luxury channels, as well as in the core perfumes, color cosmetics, and skincare categories, as well as effective brand growth in major foreign markets.
Nabi was elevated to General Manager of L’Oréal France in 2004, where she oversaw a business with a revenue of more than 400 million euros and a workforce of over 400 employees.
View this post on Instagram
Nabi was chosen as the youngest president of L’Oréal globally in mid-2005. She was charged with rejuvenating Lancôme in 2009.
During her tenure, Sue was instrumental in creating the most successful fragrance of the previous twenty years, ‘La Vie est Belle,’ which is currently the world’s second-best-selling premium perfume.
Nabi left L’Oréal in 2014 to co-found a new brand and product line, Orveda, with Nicolas Vu, which they launched in 2017.
Orveda created a powerful, new-age skincare collection founded on the science of shine and working with skin, not against it. It is clean, green, vegan, and genderless.
Sue Y Nabi’s Net Worth
Coty, being a market leader in the cosmetics business, contributes significantly to Sue Y Nabi’s riches. Profits and brand popularity have steadily increased over the years.
Sue Y Nabi’s net worth is predicted to be at least $256 million as of August 31, 2022.
As of September 2022, Ms. Nabi holds over 10,000,000 units of Coty Inc stock for more than $249,748,868. She did not sell COTY shares in the last two years.
Likewise, as CEO & Director at Coty Inc, Sue Y Nabi’s earnings are $3,591,455. It is the worldwide scent leader and the third-largest color cosmetics company.
Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty corporations, with a recognizable portfolio of fragrances, color cosmetics, and skin and body care products.
Coty’s goods are offered in over 150 countries worldwide. Coty and its businesses are devoted to a variety of social issues while also attempting to reduce their environmental effect.
Some Interesting Facts About Sue
- Sue is a trained agronomist and environmental engineer with an Advanced Master’s Degree in Marketing Management from Paris Business School ESSEC.
- Youcef hires lovely, popular muses with whom people relate to adding vigor to the brand.
- Visionnaire, Teint Miracle, and the Génifique tissue mask are among Sue Nabi’s favorite products of the brand Lancome.