Have you watched or heard the name of the series Skin? Then you must know the actor Mitch Hewer.
Here we will be having a closer look into the artist’s life and scrunching out the information about Mitch Hewer’s baby.
Behind The Mask Of Maxxie Oliver
- Mitch Hewer, born Mitchell Scott Hewer, is a renowned English actor who stepped on this world on the 1st of July, 1998, in Bristol.
- He is most notably recognized for his impeccable portrayal of Maxxie Oliver in Skins– E4’s popular teenage drama series.
- Hewer honed his acting skills at Filton College’s South West Academy of Dramatic Arts from an early age which speaks volumes about his passion and enthusiasm towards performing arts.
- The talented artist comes from a family with a sister named Samantha Hewer.
- It could be assumed that he might have even rehearsed and acted alongside her as children, thereby nurturing his already budding interest in dramatics, further fuelling up the intensity within him to pursue it professionally.
- After the sheer dedication and unwavering hard work, Mitch has successfully manifested into one of the most accomplished actors.
ALSO READ: Chandavian Bradley’s Net Worth: A Look at His Earnings
Roles After Maxxie Oliver
The actor has taken on multiple roles since his appearance as Maxxie Oliver in the teen drama, such as in Britannia High playing Danny Miller.
Furthermore, Hewer even made an appearance on its soundtrack. Additionally, he appeared on ITV’s popular shows.
Some of the shows are Xtra Factor, This Morning, Richard and Judy’s New Position, and BBC comedy Never Mind the Buzzcocks with team captain Davina McCall and singer Alesha Dixon.
The actor played Dirty Harry – a stripper, alongside Michelle Collins for the musical Never Forget based upon Take That song at Fairfield Halls in Croydon, London, in December 2009.
His notable film appearances include Steven Stevens from Behaving Badly, which is adapted from Ric Browde’s While I’m Dead Feed the Dog novel.
In 2017, Hewer also became a cast member of Casualty, reprising Mickey Ellison’s role.
Mitch Hewer’s Baby: Who Is The Actor’s Baby Girl?
Mitch not only excels in acting but also shines as a loving and nurturing father.
The actor is blessed with an adorable daughter named Aria Isabella, who was born on November 2nd, 2021.
As of May 2023, Mitch Hewer’s daughter has crossed her first birthday milestone.
Mitch cherishes every moment spent with his bundle of joy as he frequently shares her pictures and experiences with his followers.
Undoubtedly, it can be inferred that the actor takes great pride in fulfilling his paternal duties to perfection.
It is no surprise for dads like Mitch to go above and beyond for their offspring’s happiness; thus, sacrificing everything else isn’t far-fetched for him if it means making Aria smile and happy.
Similarly, you may find it interesting to read about actress Celeste Pechous.
With Whom Does Mitch Hewer Share His Baby With?
It is now public knowledge that Mitch has a lovely daughter, whose name is Aria Isabella. However, there still remains the question of who the mother of this beautiful child is.
It turns out that Tash Ruzzi, who works as a student social worker, shares parenting duties with Mitch.
View this post on Instagram
It’s not clear whether the couple is married or not since no information about their marital status exists, and their relationship seems to be shrouded in mystery.
Besides Aria, Ruzzi also has two other kids named Lawson and Amali. Despite all these unknowns, though, one thing stands true from observing her Instagram account: family comes first for Tash!
Although there is much speculation about the actor’s and Tash Ruzzi’s relationship, details have not been widely publicized. Nevertheless, it is clear that both share an immense affection for children.
As time passes, we hope that Mitch Hewer’s baby turns into a fine woman and wish best the actor and his family the best wishes for future endeavors.