Thalita de Jong is among the famous women cyclists of this generation and has an impressive career spanning over ten years. She is the embodiment of hard work and success.
Today, we are going to give you some information about the personal and professional life of this rider and find out the details regarding Thalita de Jong net worth and her financial gains.
Meet the Amazing Dutch Rider
- Thalita was born to her parents on 6 November 1993 in Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands. She also has a younger sister who is also a professional cyclist named Demi de Jong.
- Thalita de Jong won the 2016 World Championship in Zolder, Belgium, in a thrilling race that saw her overcome sloppy conditions, a bad start, and a 21-second deficit.
- The Dutch cyclist not only got the spotlight on her after winning the championship but also got a call from then prime minister Mark Rutte and a mail from King Willem-Alexander.
- De Jong left Rabo-Liv after five seasons to join Lares-Waowdeals for the 2017 campaign, where she served as the team’s road and cyclo-cross captain.
- Thalita was associated with professional teams such as Stichting Rabo Women Cycling Team, Experza-Footlogix, Chevalmeire Cycling Team, and JEGG-DJR Academy.
Prize Money From Races: Important Factor in Her Wealth
Prize money has always been crucial to a professional rider’s income and fortune. De Jong, being a champion cyclist, has won multiple tournaments and collected a decent amount of prize money.
The Dutch national was the winner of the World Championships, European Championships, and National Championships in 2016 in a Cyclo-cross event.
Having said that, as a winner of all these matches, de Jong collected over $24,000 in a single year. Further, she has won Bredene, Ardooie, and Zonnebeke in 2016 and 2017.
Thus, the Dutch cyclist must have collected a decent amount of money from all of her tournament wins.
Similarly, being a cyclist, you also get paid for appearing in championship matches, and de Jong has made countless appearances in such tournaments. All of these achievements tucked a decent amount of money into Thalita de Jong net worth.
Role of Brand Endorsements
The second-best option for athletes looking to supplement their income is brand endorsements. In addition to media exposure, sponsorship agreements often pay out a huge sum of money.
Thalita also earns a decent amount of money by promoting multiple brands. Over the years, she has endorsed brands such as The NAP Lab and Boutique Charlotte.
The NAP Lab is a blanket brand that wants to help people sleep better. It provides everyone with the opportunity to sleep well using techniques and products that have been scientifically proven.
Similarly, Boutique Charlotte involves selling different accessories related to women’s wear. The Dutch woman promoted the brands on her Instagram, and it must have tucked a decent amount of money into Thalita de Jong’s bank balance.
Thalita has a long way to go in her career. So, she might be able to attract more endorsement deals in the future if her momentum towards racing stays steady.
Similarly, you might be interested in Anna Van Der Breggen Net Worth.
What is Thalita de Jong Net Worth?
Thalita de Jong has had a successful career so far, and she looks to go even higher in her career and life. Still, the amazing rider’s wealth is yet to be disclosed.
The accomplishments of Liv Racing Xstra rider show that she is among the best female riders of all time. Similarly, considering her winnings, Thalita de Jong’s net worth must be in huge numbers.
In conclusion, we wish the Dutch professional rider Thalita de Jong all the best in her personal and professional career and hope that she gets even more success in the future and doubles her fortune.